Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Favorite Web Site








http://www.skyscrapercity.com/


Skyscraper city.com is my fauvorite website in the World Wide Web, I visit regularly this website to read and talk with many persons arround the world, that studies the transportation systems and urban life in the cities. The Forums receive opinions from any part of the world, and any person can quote your post, they are forbidden to post rude words and contents that not are not related to the website .
The forums are divided by country, theme, continent, an many other options.
Here, the information of the more important news in the city are discused by the users, and if the user doesn't understand, the moderators can ban you for all the life.
The forums that I visit with frecuency are the Transantiago's forum (where my user name is TS_Adictus) and I can post news and opinions of the system, upload photos and comment the route changes, suggest ideas to help the system operation and discuss with people that think different from me (The direct link of forum is: THIS!
); I also visit usually the Metro forum, where we can talk about the subway train and comment about the new lines projects, also we can make groups and visit the metro facilities or the new lines built (The direct link of the forum is: THIS!
).

You can visit these sites when you want... bye!! :D

2 comments:

  1. what a interesting site I hope you enjoy it a lot :) bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome. I like it a lot. It is a very interesting project.

    ReplyDelete