Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tech


Welcome again!

I'm going to write about my favorite piece of technology, my Computer.
My computer arrived home when I was 14 years old, I was in the first day of class in first grade of high school. In this moment Windows Vista had arrived to the informatics world, my computer had it. In 2008, I delete Windows Vista and I installed Windows XP, I keep this operative system today.

I use my computer for many things, to laugh, to study, to upload and to save photos and videos, to see facebook, and other web sites, I use my computer every day for all the things that I mentioned previously.

Well, I like my computer because it saves me when I have homework, or when I forget to do a piece of homework, or another thing, and with it, I can talk with my friends and know people by internet, although it is very, very, very slow, I love it.

I couldn't live without it! Who will save me when I don't know what to do? Who will help me when I don't have minutes in my phone? It is very tragic to think of a life without computers, without Wikipedia, facebook, and others, It is very tragic, and scary.



Bye!

2 comments:

  1. I like computers too but not in excess ! xd because my head hurts me after hours and hours of being in front of the screen ... xd

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have to admit that the computer has become a basic device in each home. And it seems that is a favorite of almost everyone here xD

    ReplyDelete